- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Remodeling Tricks For Small Bathrooms
When you hire a remodeling contractor for a bathroom renovation project, you can’t expect them to read your mind. It’s important to be able to get the results you want but the only way to make that h […]
Incorporating Current Kitchen Remodeling Trends Into Your Home
Sometimes it doesn't take an interior designer to determine that your Buffalo kitchen requires some updates. Whether your appliances are obsolete or your cabinets are in bad shape, hiring a kitchen r […]